2011-02-12

FAQ

Is that Gemma's official website and when yes, can I conact her here?
No, this is NOT Gemma's official website, Gemma's Blog is at link, and you can't contact her here.

Why do you put credit of your site on Gemma's photos?
So people can find our site and see, that the girl on the photo is Gemma and not someone called 'Jil' or something.

Where can I find photos of Gemma and can I take them?
You can find them everywhere. If you want to have any photos of Gemma, ask her mother.

Why do you just post some photos of Gemma?
We are just posting a few photos of Gemma, because they will be found on google and we don't want that more photos of Gemma are all over the internet.

I need some Gemma stuff like icons etc. where can I find it?
You can find some here but if you want some other you can order it on our site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment